- A six-pack of SanPellegrinos from my MOMS Club friends! I LOVE these drinks.
- Two "My Little Ponies" from Maya's playgroup friends back in North Hollywood (one for each girl).
- A green poodle necklace for Maya from Santa (made more special by the fact that she had specifically asked for this in her letter)
- A jar of mayonnaise from our playgroup friends back home (you saw the picture of Chris holding it already)
- Emoticon stamps for Mommy from Nadia. I think that Chris helped her pick them out for me. ;-) I'm SO using these in my embodiment journal!!
- A "green boy" (Legend of Zelda) phone jangle for Chris from Maya.
- The camera from Maya's grandparents that caused the Great SD Card Mix-up of 2005!
- Soaps in the shape of gold, pink and green shells, GoPets style, from wombatgirl!
Some cool and FUN things. :-)