Anyway, on Thursday, we got there around noon and stayed to about 9pm. Highlights of the day:
- This was Nadia's first visit to an amusement park at an age where she would actually enjoy it.
- Maya wanted to try all the thrill rides.
- Maya got terrified at The Conquistador, but loved The Flume
- Nadia is a little thrill seeker - she loved the kiddy version of Freefall.
- She must have ridden it about 50 times.
- During the parade, they came to get kids to go and dance with them...Maya refused, but Nadia took off after them and joined in on the fun!
- Neither of them fell asleep on the way home - they were too wired and excited!
And yes, there are PICTURES!