One day down, omgidon'tknowtheexactnumber to go. *headdesk*
All this week, the girls have no school and GoPets is closed. It's the Korean Thanksgiving holidays, Chuseok. So, we decided to go out a few times this week. On Tuesday, October 3rd, we went to Children's Grand Park. The girls and I had been there August 2005, but Chris had never been. It's a pretty cool place and we had a nice time. Here are the highlights:
- Korean characters exhibit (this month only).
- Big fountain that got the girls wet.
- Little stream to go running through.
- Pony ride!
- The zoo!
- Booby! (see my pics to understand this)
- Clay and ILoveEgg! This was SO COOL and so much fun!
Take a look at my pics from the day. I uploaded 30 out of the 103 pics I took that day!